Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Business Principles

People still don't get it!

The 'Get Rick Quick' scheme has been heavily used by U.S advertisers to entice people to invest their hard earned dollar. In my recent visit to the states, I saw this in action for myself. I was literally bombarded by continuous barrage of money making scheme.

The fundamental principle of making money hasn't change over the last hundred, even thousands, of years. Frugality and prudence in expense and setting sights for long term investment, has been proven effective time and time again.

In the end, these are simply ordinary principles applied by extraordinary people. Like what my grandmother used to say - money doesn't grow on trees! Its never been truer!

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com