Friday, November 03, 2006

Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes

I like the following quotes I can't help but capture them here. Pretty soon, I will attempt to share my thoughts on these cliche too..

1. "Many people will walk in and out of your life,But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. "

2. "Anger is only one letter short of danger. If someone betrays you once, it is his fault;If he betrays you twice, it is your fault. "

3. "He who loses money, loses much;He, who loses a friend, loses much more;He, who loses faith, loses all. "

4. "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature,But beautiful old people are works of art.

5. "Learn from the mistakes of others."

My favorite of all is the last item. To tough to apply? Perhaps. But another cliche said, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!!

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com