Monday, November 20, 2006

The Good Life

Let's go to Starbucks!” quipped by 8-year old boy excitedly.

He said this during our scheduled one-on-one today. I asked him why? And at Starbucks at that? Now I know. He is simply keen to record our conversation on his journal! And the starbucks is the place which is perfect for him.

The moment we sat, he immediately uttered yet another one liner. “Hmmm, good music, great seats, a Christmas tree and my favorite mocha frappucinno on the table – what could be better than this”. I simply chuckled!

At last, the fruits are bearing, albeit sporadically. I am encouraged. It’s not too often I see my sons finally metamorphosing into the person GOD wants them to be.

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com