Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Man in the Mirror- An unexamined life

Is it possible that despite every effort one has to put in, one can still miss out key areas or neglect key people in ones life?

I have been trying to juggle my work, my ministry involvement , my role as a father and husband, my extended family responsibilities and oftentime felt inadequate or even guity that I am ignoring key part of their lives.

I saw one leader whom Ive known for years and he said " when we get better, the people around us become better". 

Is this the case?

That we are the image we want to see in the world. 
That we are the result that we want to see in the world.
Change the world, but change the man first?

Start from us.

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com