Tuesday, July 02, 2013

6 Months to this day

August 2012 - Feb 2013

Just realized I was not able to publish this last February!

On my service to God:
================
1. We had 3 Pastoral conversation events, (HK, ANZET and Intl Board) visiting our local church to inspire and relate stories how they have moved in their own ministries.

2. The anniversary of our church featured my 2nd boys talent on drama by playing the Evil one. The reviews were awesome as he displayed uncanny ability to emote in front of the congregation.

On Family Matters:
=============
1. We had a major 10 day family vacation galore. This led us back to my 
hometown  and birthplace. It was humbling to know that somehow people have moved on, led new lives and hardly I know of anyone whom I can relate to.

2. We had a major golf/sporting break this Chinese New year as 3 rounds of golf was played in nearby JB. This resulted in several practice sessions where I had to explore buying several items for my game improvement.


On Work Related Matters
  =================
1. December was tough. We integrated the new company we bought into our fold.

2. New priority on BCP (contingency plan) was in place. Was able to present to my CFO which is the 2nd highest level that I have presented to.



No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com