Tuesday, July 02, 2013

3 Months to this Day

Perhaps no other 3 months could define my life that his last one. (March to May)

My service to the community
------------------------------------
0 My new supporting role in our local church led me to engage more in my physical well being such as golfing and cycling, two sports which I have invested heavily the last few years.  I've never felt better!

0 And the less time I am required to support weekly service allowed me to spend more time teaching, more time with my wife and kids. I need to do more in this areas.

My Family activities
-------------------------
0 The odd thing about life is that as I spend more time with my wife, she somehow not taking it in good stride. She felt that I am choking her independence, her ability to be alone and most of all her freedom.

0 The good thing is that she has found a new sport in golf! Playing together as husband and wife has its merits. But the expected twist occurred when we met a new person who won has her affection. This led to misunderstanding in our marriage. It was a wake up call but which somehow leads to an even stronger bond. I must say problems can and will make a person/couple better.


My work related activities (March-May)
------------------------------------------------
0 The priority this year allowed me to experience electrical and maintenance related processes. Something which I put in the backburner for some time. After all I am engineer by heart! But seeing theory applied in practice has never felt more rewarding. Sometimes or most of the time there is no real replacement for actual experience.

0 Managed to attend Malaysia Devt Day and meet up with my top management.

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com