Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rule#1 of Management - My daily rule application

Rule #1
Managing your team : People can manage themselves if you let them. What you need to be concentrating on is the real job of management - the strategy.

APPLICATION: I went to look into how my overall global strategy. I have also trained China team. I realized these efforts are all Quadrant II areas citing Steven Covey's 7 habits.

Managing yourself: Get it done/work hard. Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

APPLICATION: I have to spend until 10:30 pm last night to tackle training with my supplier. Beyond that I have to be at the sending off dinner with one of my leaders at church!

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com