Monday, June 26, 2017

My trigger points

Everytime I watch or hear or experience something, theres always that something in me that wants to improve.

 Heres what I meant:
1. After coming out of a short business travel, I come home, reflect and observed that I want to apply a certain improvement idea to what Ive seen. 
2. Be it a better designed luggage bag. 
3. A better designed earphone jack.
4. A better designed hotel table and carpentry works
5. A better designed cloths design series
6. Maybe even a better designed business shoes!

Is this the harbinger of my entrepreneural ways??? Or am I simply a keen observer to the world, and my engineer and creative arts training is clashing on my subconcious-waging a war and always constantly looking who will prevail in battle!

I even thought of ways how to improve the reporting of a certain news clip over say BBC or fox haha! 

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com