Thursday, September 04, 2008

365 Days Ago




I happen to browse my other jurassic ournal yesterday. I was amazed at the date I saw. Get this - I scribbled the dates "September 2007" on my first entry!

Gosh, its been a year! And I'm startled how swiftly time zaps! Upon reflection, here are top 10 things I can recall to have made an impact over my 365 days of existence.

1. My relationship with my MAKER has been up and down.
2. Transitioned to take a heavier role in my church.
3. Bought a house!
4. Spruced my house with new furnitures and aircon (whew!)
5. 'Watching over' my eldest son while preparing for his P6 examination this October.
6. Implemented 4 (IT, 5S, CIP and Process related) major improvement projects at work.
7. Lost 1 staff and gained 3 more at work.
8. Travelled across 2 countries in Asia (only).
9. Opened 2 more blogs (one on real estate business and the other work-related)
10. Coached 2 basketball teams (1 in church and 1 in our alumni)

What about you? Have you reflected?

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com