Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tom Peters on Leadership and Management

I like Tom Peter's approach to leadership a lot!

I was hooked the first time I encountered his book 'In Search of Excellence". Back then I was in university. And I thought his approach to leadership and management is tops. Essentially he is espousing "passionate people and relentless execution' as key executive traits in order to make it to the top.

Fast forward 10 years since then. True enough, I'm now one of those 'movers and shakers' he talked about in his work. And it's amaazing how a written narrative can alter and change the behavior of a yound mind, carry it off thru life, and be productive member of the society at that.

I'm sure there are many more out there with similar 'fate' as I do. I wonder what are they doing now...

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com