Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Job Promotion and Building Relationships

The higher you climb the corporate ladder, the more down-to-earth you'll become. Or you SHOULD become? Biblical? This time round, I think I found the connection. I am a personal witness to this cliche to being valid-both in the brotherhood and in the corporate world!

Why? Today, I was promoted to head the Global operations!

And with a stroke of divine coincidence, I just came out of a seminar organized by our local church. Topic is, guess what, about building MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP!

And now as I reflect in my quiet time-while writing this blog entry-I felt being moved into a divine scenario where the Almighty's hand is leading me to think about 'building my team anchored on solid grounding, and I'll do well.

More hardwork. But again, easier said than done.

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com