Sunday, July 20, 2014

2014 blog summary

I may need to revive my writing by revisiting my blogs. Recap to 2014 which whisk by so fast !

On the 1st quarter of this year, its been a testy part of my life. Been through the woods. I can probably piece it together now with the rear view mirror behind me. In my business life or career, it is smooth sailing. In my personal life, its challenge left and right. Thank God its over!

Second quarter is more stability. The best word to describe it. I've sailed to calmer waters now. Still rough patches here and there. But the big storm has gone past. God really is IN CONTROL!

Third quarter just unfolded. Focus. This is the word to describe this too. Its time to revisit and re-examine ALL of what I am doing, or what Ive done, try to focus on 1 or 2 things, push hard and wait for the results.


No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com