Monday, February 27, 2012

Chess

Experience is the best teacher. So the saying goes.

This cliche struck a chord in my heart as i yet encounter another cross road in my life.

I have been in this job post for 3 years now. In those 3 years i was under 3 different bosses. Three people, extremely Opposite personalities.

In the end, we were treated like pawns in the game of chess.

15 years in a company. 5 different roles. 2 countries. Managing the globe. Different cultures. Varying set of expectations and way of doing things/thought logic/behaviors/problem framing and solving.

What is next for me? Uncertain yet. Maybe the next question is - what behavior change will i need to adopt in order to propel me to the next level?

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com