Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reflections... reflections

As customary, Im back to my old self reflecting on the past 4 Decembers of my life. But before I outline, i would like to make a laundry list of the blessings I have received all these while.
- Decent house
- Family sedan
- Healthy kids
- Safe travel for my 1st son outside the country
- Secular job promotion handling global affairs
- Social duty of the highest order!

But unlike most reflections,what I would do now is to look back at my thoughts every december for the last 4 years and determine if there is any trend or pattern. Here they are:
1. Why is there a countdown service at the church? And does it matter?
2. On the importance of leaders behavior -both on and off work - seeing is believing.
3. Certainty in an uncertain time - of the turbulent 2008 that saw the demise and collapse of the biggest bank in history.
4. Social duty (2nd career) of the highest order - on this years assignment at our religious order!

Hmm, pretty decent accomplishment. Not without a help from my maker!!

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com