Monday, August 25, 2008

Discipline - greatest trait in the world



Now that the olympics is over, I am reflecting and reminiscing my athletic days myself.

I am eternally grateful for the lessons I learned as a sportsman. These are practice, discipline and perferction of skill. I guarantee they are still the same traits that helped propel me in my climb to the corporate ladder.

Wherever the ladder leads me, I shall hang on to these principles:
1.“With self-discipline most anything is possible.” - Roosevelt
2.“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” - Jim Rohn
3."He that cannot obey, cannot command" - Ben Franklin

What about you? What do you cherish the most?

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com