Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stocks and Company Shares Ownership


I had a round of stock market orientation with my 2 boys last week. And in order for them to apply what "paps" or "papsy" was talking about, I let them decide which stocks to pick over CNNMONEY.com live trading monitoring.

You can tell by the way they selected how unique and independent minded they are. And I'm equally amazed at the level of interest they possess at such a young age.

If I had been 'educated' or oriented this way by my parents early on, who knows what might I become...

Here goes:
=========
Eldest Son: Likes Fastfood, books, IT stuff!
1.Apple
2.Microsoft
3.Barnes and Nobles
4.BK

Youngest Son: Likes IT Gadgets, Cars, computers!
1.Sony
2.Dell
3.Nokia
4.RIM
5.Apple

What about you?

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com