Sunday, April 23, 2006

Of Neurons and Old Age

Just as I was finishing off my new posts-I miserably forgot to log down my hard-earned password!! Ah, seems like my memory is failing me. Or, perhaps it has something to do with the active neurons still kicking in my brain. Just how many neurons dying at this very moment-only my wired-up brain would know.

Which reminds me of my former university professor-a self-confessed beer-lover. Approximately 1 million brain neurons die as a resulf of drinking a single bottle of beer.
He shunned the idea, obviously!

Only to remind us he'd rather lost his train of thought than to give up the 'memorable and savory' taste of beer! What a photographic memory!

No comments:

NEW WORDPRESS SITE

This blog has moved to this site... https://wordpress.com/home/pastoratwork2.wordpress.com